Terms of Reference:
To promote joint training activities for the laymen in the CCC churches:
- To plan and to promote activities related to the working theme of the Council.
- To plan and to promote educational and volunteer training programs for the laymen in the churches of the Council.
- To plan and to promote joint ministry for the youth and ladies’ groups in the churches of the Council.
- To plan and to promote joint religious education training programs for the churches of the Council.
- To contact the CCC churches to promote the study of the Bible, to nurture the spirituality of their members, so that they may take root in God’s Word and become His disciples who will love Him, love people and love the church.
- To call on the members in the CCC churches to study the Bible together, so as to strengthen their relationship with the Council.
- To provide theological training for church leaders in the CCC churches as a measure to meet the pastoral needs of the churches.
- To conduct training sessions, and related activities, to guide the leaders of the churches to experience the presence of God and to master their spiritual life.
Church Ladies Committee
- To conduct joint outings for the ladies in the CCC churches, to allow them to get acquainted with each other.
- To hold joint seminars for the ladies in the CCC churches, to allow them to reflect on their faith and on how their faith can be related to their daily lives.
- To actively educate the lady leaders in the CCC churches, to build up their self-awareness and how they are related to the global scene; to encourage exchanges among the ladies groups in the CCC churches and to share their resources.
- To provide opportunities for the ladies in the CCC churches to participate in other organizations advocating Christian unity
Youth Leadership Development Committee
- To train the young people in the CCC churches so that they may become the disciples for Christ, who may possess the kind of leadership qualities to become future leaders of their congregations.
- To encourage the young people to ponder the meaning of life as well as to become a life-long learner of Christian faith, to be willing to commit and serve their own congregations, the local churches and churches around the world.
Church members between ages 18-30.
Program Development Committee
- To contact the leaders in the CCC churches and to strengthen their leadership training;
- To help them to consolidate their leadership knowledge so that they may become more effective church leaders.